Your replies to sms reminders starting ‘LENS’ to 85010 are charged at 10-12p per text, your standard network rate with no extra charge.
Your personal information and Lens scores will be kept completely confidential as per the data protection act. We hate spammers and the passing of personal information for marketing purposes as much as you, so rest assured we do not that.
You can stop receiving texts from HappyHealthyProgram.com at any time by texting 'Lens Stop' to 85010.
Our aim is to motivate and educate you to increased health and happiness. Enjoy the results!
Roland White and Team
2. Not all exercises or pieces of advice are suitable for everyone. Before you begin the exercises, you should have permission from your doctor to participate in vigorous exercise. If you are in any doubt about your physical fitness then please consult your doctor first. The instruction and advice given by HappyHealthyProgram.com is in no way intended as a substitute for medical advice. If done improperly, any exercise has a risk of injury. If you feel any pain or discomfort discontinue immediately and consult your doctor. If you have an injury which could be made worst by following the routine, please consult a doctor or physiotherapist first. If you are pregnant do not follow the exercises. If you are under going medical treatment or taking medication, please consult your doctor first. The creator of these exercises disclaims any loss or liability for the exercises or advice given herein.
3. The client pays their operators normal text charge to send a text to us. If a UK phone is being used outside the UK on a ‘roaming’ basis additional costs to the operator’s text charges may apply.
4. All entries must be received the same day of the reminder text between 8.00 am and no later than midnight. 9 is the maximum score.
5. Only one entry per person per day. Only open to text respondents.
6. Entrants will be replied to the same day and provided health information to help educate and motivate them towards optimal health.
7. Health information emails will be sent in response to your LENS SMS score. A helpful educational email and text will be sent to the respondent giving information on improving their lowest ranking health factor/LENS score. This will be an automated response following consumers’ text results. The copy will be generic and updated each month to be time sensitive. Personal phone calls available through packages offer a more personalised service.
8. If an individual is unable to receive the emails or texts she/he will not be able to gain compensation.
9. Entries can be submitted by filling the questionnaire at HappyHealthyapp.com
10. Customers may be required to sign and return statements of eligibility before results are given.
11. HappyHealthyProgram.com reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the texting process (including but not limited to any unauthorised use of any computer program, script, or any other device intended to automate any aspect of the process) and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the scheme or amend these terms and conditions where reasonably necessary.
12. HappyHealthyProgram.com accepts no responsibility for: (1) lost, late or undelivered entries, notifications or communications; (2) any technical, computer, online, telephone, cable, electronic, software, hardware, transmission, connection, Internet, website, or other access issue, failure, malfunction or difficulty that might hinder the ability of an entrant to submit his/her entry; or (3) for any event which may cause the scheme to be disrupted or corrupted. Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt.
13. Organiser: HappyHealthyProgram.com which is a trading name of Healthtext Limited. Registered Address Church Farm House, Spring Close Lane, Cheam, Surrey. SM3 8PU, UK. Company number 7353910
14. Each text message to HappyHealthyProgram.com is charged to the entrant as one of their standard network contractual rate text messages; this charge may vary dependant to the entrant’s mobile contract and their network provider.
15. If you have any further questions or complaints regarding the service please call 020 8395 5725 or write to the address in number 13.
16. Neither any third parties or HappyHealthyProgram.com provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered in our email for any particular purpose. You the user acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Your use of any information or materials in HappyHealthyProgram.com emails is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through HappyHealthyProgram.com emails meet your specific requirements.
18. All rights, including copyright, in the content of these web pages, emails and texts are owned or controlled for these purposes by Roland White. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
You are not permitted to reproduce, copy, download, store (in any medium), adapt or change in any way the content or images contained within the web pages herein for any reason whatsoever without the prior written permission of Roland White.
Copyright © 2015 Roland White - All Rights Reserved.
19. We do not disclose personal information about HappyHealthyProgram.com users to anyone for any purpose including marketing or soliciting third parties or services. Access to personal information about subscribers, including transaction history, is restricted to HappyHealthyProgram.com employees, independent health contractors with the individual's permission, or service providers who need to have access to that information to progress our service or to process financial transactions.
We may also disclose certain anonymised information as required or permitted under applicable law, for example, to government agencies. HappyHealthyProgram.com maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with standards to guard it's users nonpublic personal information.
20. Customers must be over 18 years of age.
21. You can stop receiving texts from HappyHealthyProgram.com at any time by texting 'LENS STOP' to 85010.
22. Returns Policy
We operate a 100% money back 28 day guarantee returns policy for programs purchased. If you are not entirely happy with your service during this time you are permitted to have your money back.
You can cancel a program that may already have been started. Our terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
HappyHealthy is a personal trainer and health advisor in your pocket. It is an
essential motivational tool for: busy people; those who need assistance changing bad habits;
patients with stress, anxiety or depression; those with chronic health complaints; in fact anyone
and everyone! After a week of personalised text advice you will reflect on your lifestyle, exercise
levels, nutrition, sleep and overall wellbeing and wonder why you hadn't consulted with HappyHealthy before.
This service will change your life!
Dr Mark Tyrrell, MBChB, MRCGP, practising GP and Co-founder.